Last update: 10/09/2019
If you have a research question/idea, we invite you to write a pager, using the template. Download the form here.
- Ossi et al. Impact of roads on wildlife: a quasi-experimental approach at the continental level
- Bonnot et al. The effect of COVID-19 restrictions of human activity on wildlife diurnality
- G. Singh-Varma Evaluating connectivity of high nature value agricultural areas
- C. Benjamin Agricultural habitat selection under an availability and structural gradient- wild boar and roe deer
- A. Benten The influence of fencing and crossing structure on Wildlife road crossing and WVC in Germany
- M. Bil Road-crossing behaviour in ungulates across Europe.
- K. Conteddu Modelling the effect of human pressures on wildlife social-networks and diseases spread
STATUS of inter-network pagers (advancement, criticalities)
- N. Ferry., C. Fiderer et al. Assessing changes in the spatio-temporal behaviour of wildlife during the COVID-19 lockdown
- C. Nogueira Joint estimation of European wildcat (Felis silvestris) density across Europe
- M. Henrich et al. Amending the „Random Encounter Model“ with location-specific habitat and speed estimates
STATUS of EuroCaM pagers (advancement, criticalities)
Further external EuroCaM pagers:
- Burton&Kays Measuring widlife and human responses to the COVID-19 lockdown using camera traps. Status of the pager.